Town Square’s Annual Spring Egg Hunt 2019
April 20 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm$15.00
SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2019
11 AM, 12 Noon, 1 PM & 2 PM
199 Richardson Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Bring your own basket and join an old-fashioned egg hunt!
Town Square’s 8th Annual Egg Hunt is back at fourfivesix in fun and trendy Williamsburg/Greenpoint! Take your picture with the Easter Bunny, have fun with our spring photo booth, enjoy fun eggstacular crafts, and music. Fabulous face paintings, and delicious mimosas and Bloody Mary’s at extra cost. Wear your very best Spring bonnet and join us at fourfivesix in Brooklyn.
Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Egg hunts will be arranged for groups of 15-20 kids between 11 AM and 3 PM. Pick the hour of your choice when purchasing your ticket. This way, you can better plan your afternoon. By the way, if there’s available capacity in the following hour, you are more than welcome to extend your stay. However, if there’s not, then we’ll be shooing you out at the end of your hour. $15 online ($20 at the door if tickets are still available). Special mommy and daddy tickets for $5.
Tickets sold out last year! So do get yours quickly!
Proceeds will help local Brooklyn Scouts with Pack 7 (meets at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Greenpoint) and Troop 26 (meets at I.S. 318 in East Williamsburg).
EGG HUNT HIGHLIGHTS
- The Easter Bunny is confirmed! Bring your camera and take lots of priceless pictures!
- Fun music to dance to!
- Fun eggstacular crafts to enjoy!
- And let’s not forget those refreshing Mimosas and Bloody Marys for moms & dads!
EGG HUNT FAQs
- Do I need a ticket? ANSWER: YES. Everyone will need a ticket. Each child will need an egg hunt ticket and they’ll receive a bag of eggs to join an egg hunt. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. We do have special $5 tickets for each family for mom and dad.
- Can mom or dad transfer their ticket to someone else? ANSWER: YES. If mom or dad can’t come and would like to give them to grandma, grandpa, or another adult family member or friend, that’s totally fine.
- Will the Easter Bunny stop by? ANSWER: YES, he will!
- Will there be other activities at the egg hunt? ANSWER: YES, there’ll be fun music to dance to and eggstacular crafts to enjoy. We’ll also have face painting and refreshments at extra charge.
- Do I have to choose a specific hour? ANSWER: YES, you will be asked to select your time when you get your ticket. This time is when you’ll be admitted into the event.
- Can I stay beyond my selected hour? ANSWER: YES, if there’s capacity. NO, if there’s not. We won’t know until that time.
- Can I get a refund? ANSWER: YES until Monday, April 1, 2019. No refunds will be provided after April 1, 2019.
- What happens if it rains? ANSWER: It’ll be rain or shine with canopy tents in the backyard. We’ll have a wonderful time!